11.26.2008

Thoughts II.

I guess this an ongoing running of my thoughts, as I let the melodies seep into my veins and control my mind. As I read the blogs of a younger self and see where I have changed and places I haven't it amazes me that, I was once the person who took the time to write such things. This person, is gone for the better for the most part. Yet, I will always feel my eyes are the gateway to my soul which will lead you to the person Kyle really is. I will let the music engulf me and take me to another world unknown to the rest. A place where complete bliss surrounds me and I can think clearly.

The next thought is that of a crush, in which I hope it may develop into a liking when the time comes. I have grown and am shedding that shy outer shell for an adult confident one . I know enough to know she's pretty fucking awesome and doesn't make me feel like the nerd I am. She even likes when I sing, but I can't. I still get nervous though, not too much though. I am still a hopeless romantic and that might make shit harder. I have taken one step toward her, fearing of the five I make take backward from her.

Hmmm, it's almost five in the morning. I guess I will venture to my apartment now.

Till next time.

Mister Kyle.

No comments: