11.15.2008

Unknown[Apology].

Before I can continue this blog any farther, I have one friend who I feel extremely bad about, and for that I owe you an apology. I know it can't take back what had transpired recently, but do know that my sincerest apology is what I do offer.

Yet, I did learn something. Kyle can't be Kyle even yet. The sanctity of my trust was yet once again broken. Yet, I will be calm and revert back to the person I once was. Trust, is something distant and far in the world that I live in, and it always seems if I attempt to open up one person ruins it for the rest of the world. Only one understand the struggle it is to go on each day and to show the fabrications of a smile I put on for each and every one of you. Yet, you continue to push me father into the abyss with hopes and smiles of glee upon your faces.

Thanks, you've lost Kyle more.

No comments: